Great classic Chocolate Chip Flavor in a Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
This special Bundt pan adds great design and interest to a great cake
Take an old classic like chocolate chip -add some extras like Cinnamon and you have a whole new wonderful Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
This Chocolate Chip Bundt cake is deliciously moist and full of vanilla flavor and when you get a bite of that chocolate cinnamon swirl that chocolate melts in your mouth and will make you smile. I wanted to see how long this cake would last because it is so moist and I thought that it would last a couple days at least and still be moist but it is gone already. One day! Oh well I guess those experiments are just not meant to be.
Sometimes you just want to go for an old favorite classic like a chocolate chip cake. Pour me a glass of milk and slice me up piece and I’m ready to enjoy a slice of my favorite Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake. By adding a few layers of Chocolate bits and cinnamon it adds a little extra to an old classic.
I am having so much fun with my new Bundt pans and I hope that my family doesn’t get tired of eating cake. I love how the bundt pans make these bundt cakes special like Vanilla And Cocoa Bundt Cake , Maple Walnut Bourbon Bundt , and Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake .
- Note: Most bundt pans are sized equally. I have one pan that is slightly smaller and when I use that one, There is about 1 1/2 cups of extra batter left over. Be sure to not overfill your bundt to be level with the top or of the pan or it will over flow. Batter should reach to within one inch of the top of the pan.
Here is the bundt pan I use Nordic Ware Bavarian Bunt Pan for this recipe. It gives a great design to the cake. Here is another fantastic bundt pan Nordic Ware 88377 Jubilee Bundt Pan, One, Gold for a spectacular presentation
Recipe adapted from Creme De Le Crumb
Now wasn’t that easy and delicious?
Chocolate chip Bundt cake
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 One small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- Four eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- 1/2 granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Mix together your cake mix, pudding, sour cream, eggs, and oil. Mix together until well combined
- In a small bowl combine sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and chocolate bits
- Prepare your Bundt pan by spraying it with baking spray and sprinkle with flour
- Place half of your batter in the Bundt pan and spread evenly
- Sprinkle half of the chocolate chip mixture on top of the batter
- For the second half of the batter on top of the chocolate chip mixture
- Finish the top layer of the batter by adding the last amount of chocolate chip mixture
- Place in preheated oven and bake for one hour until cake is done and tested and toothpick or cake tester comes out clean
- Allow to cool 15 to 20 minutes.
- Loosen your Bundt pan with a knife carefully and invert it onto a cooling rack allow to cool completely.
- At this point you can decorate it how you would like either by sprinkling it with powdered sugar or drizzling it with a chocolate ganache.
Try these other recipes
My name is Mary. Here at The Recipe Patch you will find a garden full of recipes to make life easy and delicious. I hope you find a new recipe to share with your friends and family. There is something for every occasion…. Let’s get to work… or play!