Make This Easy And Healthy Beet Salad Recipe
This Healthy Beet Salad Recipe with fresh vegetables and a tasty vinaigrette will surprise you with its great flavors and is a new way to serve beets. Want to try something new for a change? Try Raw beets.
With Roasted Walnuts and topped with Feta. YUM!
This Healthy Beet Salad Recipe is so delicious and who even knew you could eat beets without having to cook them and you don’t even have to blanch them. I thought raw beets would be hard as a rock and difficult to chew. They are not! On a diet? Watching calories? Then this is the recipe for you.
Fresh Raw Beet salad – a new way to enjoy your veggies
Beet salad is a fresh, easy and deliciously healthy and fun way to eat your veggies for lunch, dinner or a side. For this recipe you can use a spiralizer which cuts the vegetables in very thin slices akin it easy to eat raw. I have a peeler with teeth that makes long thins slices perfect for this recipe.
Beets are very popular because they are so full of nutrition. Roast Em, fry em, deep fry, smooth them in beet smoothies, heat them in beet soup, grate them, or serve them hot or cold.
The long pieces or spiral curls add to a beautiful presentation and the thinness of the slices make it easy to eat with a great textural crunch in this delicious Healthy Beet Salad. The combination of the beets and flavors of carrots and cucumbers with a great dressing make this into a knock your socks off recipe. Add some feta, or goat cheese according to your personal preference with some roasted walnuts and favorite spices. You won’t regret it.
Want another Healthy Salad to try?
- Avocado And Grilled Corn Salad
- Zesty Lime Quinoa Protein Salad
- Black Bean Roasted Corn salad
- Endive and Pear Salad With Gorgonzola
- 1 large beet
- 2 carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 cup roasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup feta cheese optional to add more according to taste
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- wash and peel your beets, carrots and cucumbers
- Use your spiralizer to cut up your beets, carrots, and cucumber and place in a medium bowl
- place walnuts in a pan and heat until roasted about 3 minutes on medium heat
- Add your favorite spices ( I used thyme) to medium bowl
- Toss vegetables with dressing to mix well.
- Top with feta cheese
- Serve cold
My name is Mary. Here at The Recipe Patch you will find a garden full of recipes to make life easy and delicious. I hope you find a new recipe to share with your friends and family. There is something for every occasion…. Let’s get to work… or play!