Mongolian Beef Quick Dinner for a Hungry Family Meal
Mongolian Beef Quick Dinner is my favorite go to meal when I am in a hurry. It is full of flavor, easy to prepare and get on the table when you have a hungry family to feed. Mongoliam Beef Quick Dinner is a sweet and spicy dinner flavored with ginger served over rice with tender beefs slices. That little bite that will surprise your taste buds with some sweetness that changes up the ordinary beef dinner to a new level.
Sweet and spicy Beef recipe for a stir fry treat 15 Minute meal
This time of year I crave hearty soups, brothy stews and hot chilis. Here is a great soup recipe to try Chicken Tortilla Soup .No more spring salads or roasted beets, or Mexican street corn for me. Give me things that warm my innards and fill me up like this Easy Creamy Tuscan Chicken
This hearty Mongolian beef quick Dinner is just that kind of meal. The sweetness of the sauce and little heat that the red pepper flakes give is a comfort to my insides on a cold and snowy night.
Top it over rice and you have a great gluten free meal. Sirloin is a great choice for this recipe but if you want to knock this meal out of the park buy some tenderloin on sale. Either way the meat will melt in your mouth. The first place I had Mongolian Beef like this was at P.F.Chang’s Restaurant.
It was love at first Bite!
I love stir fry. It is to me the quickest way to a Hungry Man’s heart. Stir fry is a quick way of cooking your proteins and veggies and able to serve a meal on the table piping hot in 15 minutes. The prep time is maybe 5 – minutes, cutting up veggies and your meat , dropped in a hot skittle and served. Some nights are busier than others right?
Some nights you have to plan ahead because you run in from work, get supper on the table for the Hungry gang and you have to run out the door, Bible study, sports, coffee with a friend. This is a lifesaver. The Mongolian Beef quick dinner is super quick, No need to marinate the beef, No veggies to chop up that take time, Easy-Peezy-Done in a breezy! LOL!
If you want to add Red peppers to your recipe you can stir fry them in and add a few minutes to cook until they are tender. They can be added to stretch the meal to feed more mouths! The red peppers add a splash of color, appealing to the eye and stomach, and now you have a new recipe, Mongolian beef pepper steak.
Enjoy. Now wasn’t that easy and delicious?
Mongolian Beef Easy Dinner
- 2 tablespoons ginger fresh-can substitute dried ginger using 1:2 tsp
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 water
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin steak or
- 2 ibs olive oil Two tablespoons of
- Cook ginger and garlic until soft, about two minutes
- Add soy sauce, salt, water and brown sugar and cook on medium high heat until sauce thickens, about 5-10 minutes
- While the sauce thickens add two tablespoons to a medium sauté pan that has been heated on medium high
- Toss sliced beef with cornstarch.
- Brown beef on medium high until cooked through. about 5-8 minutes
- Add sauce to beef pan and heat through scraping browned bits from the bottom of the pan to add to sauce. Sauce will continue to thicken, heat through abut 5-10 minutes
- Add red pepper flakes and continue cooking until hot and mixed well with juices
- Place in bowl and sprinkle with scallions.
- Serve immediately over rice
Check out some other delicious recipes
My name is Mary. Here at The Recipe Patch you will find a garden full of recipes to make life easy and delicious. I hope you find a new recipe to share with your friends and family. There is something for every occasion…. Let’s get to work… or play!