Easy Salted Caramel Brownies
This recipe for Salted Caramel Brownies take brownies to a whole other level. The sweetness or the brownie and saltiness of the caramel are a great combination, and the richness of this brownie and the chocolatey fudge like consistency makes it worth eating every calorie.
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some of the links you will see on The Recipe Patch are affiliate links, meaning that, at no cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Who doesn’t love brownies? And if you don’t this recipe will change your mind and start a new love. These brownies are easy to put together and the combination of the chocolate fudge and the salted caramel compliment each other yet each flavor shines in this recipe.
Here is your recipe to make your delicious Salted Caramel Sauce. Salted Caramel Sauce . Make this ahead of time or first so it has time to cool and is ready for your brownies.
Boxed brownies have their place. If you are in a real hurry to make a treat and super short on time, a box is the way to go. However, if you really think about it, there is nothing like homemade brownies. The few extra minutes it takes to measure out the flour and cocoa powder, is worth it and you can appreciate the difference. There is nothing like it!
Tips to Make Salted Caramel Brownies
Make your salted Caramel Sauce ahead of time so it has time to cool off. You can store your Caramel sauce in the fridge and just reheat it slightly when you need it
Make your brownie batter and spread it in the baking pan
Carefully spread your Salted Caramel Sauce over half you batter, then carefully spread the rest of your batter.
Top with a drizzle of Salted Caramel Sauce
If you love salted caramel try these other delicious recipe
Now isn’t that easy and delicious!
Salted Caramel Brownies
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 12 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar melted, 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Instant coffee in hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray with non stick spray and line a 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside
- In a glass bowl melt the butter
- Stir in eggs, vanilla, sugar, cocoa powder and flour.
- Add chocolate chips to mixture
- Mix all the ingredient together in a medium bowl
- Pour half the brownie batter into the baking dish spreading evenly to the edges
- Take one cup of your salted caramel and spread it evenly on top of the brownie batter
- Add the rest of the brownie batter on top ceiling on of the caramel
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes
- Cool completely before cutting
My name is Mary. Here at The Recipe Patch you will find a garden full of recipes to make life easy and delicious. I hope you find a new recipe to share with your friends and family. There is something for every occasion…. Let’s get to work… or play!