Easy to make Tomato Spinach And Cheddar Quiche
Tomato Spinach And Cheddar Quiche can be so versatile. This recipe takes delicious cheese, spinach and tomato, your favorite species add some hot sauce or heat You can just take a bowl beat some eggs, add your favorite ingredients and cook it together add a salad and you would have a great little light meal. Quiche is versatile, awesome for breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch or tea. Here is another great quiche recipe to try or if you/ve never mde a quiche before check this out How To Make A Perfect Quiche
That’s what I did. I took tomatoes, spinach, bacon, parmesan and cheddar cheese mixed it together, topped it over my favorite go to crust and baked it. Tomato Spinach And Cheddar Quiche MMMMMM. Cheesy, healthy, a quick fix for those nights you want to get food on the table quickly for a hungry crew.
If you like to have something on hand for a quick meal then quiche is your choice, You can make these quiches ahead of time, they will keep in the fridge for a few days.
Or you can prepare your quiche and freeze it baked or unbaked !ry making your favorite quiche and add some awesome dinner rolls or biscuits. Here are some great options for you:
- Best Ever Mile High Flaky Biscuits
- How To Make Lion House Dinner Rolls
- How To Make Kaiser Rolls
- Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Portuguese Sweet Rolls
Tomato Spinach And Cheddar Quiche
- This recipe makes two quiches
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1 medium tomato sliced to decorate the top
- 1 cup packed cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbs parmesan cheese
- Crust makes two crusts
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 12 tbs butter very cold
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6-10 tbs ice water
- To prepare crust cream butter and add flour gradually in kitchen mixer. Add salt. Gradually add ice water until crust is desired consistency. Turn out in floured board and roll to 1/4 inch thickness and place in pie plate. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and add milk and beat until blended.
- Grate cheddar cheese, Dice tomatoes and crumble bacon and add to beaten eggs.
- Microwave spinach for one minute to soften and add to egg mixture along with salt and parmesan cheese.
- Place mixture evenly in two pie plates on top of crust.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until set.
Allow to cool a little before serving
Call your guests!
Enjoy your dinner. Now you have time to relax.